Monday, August 21, 2006

Pedicure + Longchamp = bliss



Originally uploaded by Domminikki.
Despite being fantastically ticklish Tian & I still want pedicures.. I like to get my toes painted in the shades with the funny names like OPI's "I'm not really a waitress" or "You're such a kabuki queen" both of which are true anyway.. I wish there was a shade for "She's a bad mamma jamma"
The past few days in Sydney I have seen so many people wandering about with Longchamp bags... I am feeling sorely tempted to dash out and get one in hot pink (available at David Jones)
I miss Tianbabes like mad, hopefully she can come to Sydney in November like we planned and we can do brunches and pedicures...I plan to have a new bag by then. She's just got herself a new Furla bag, yummy.. they're so overpriced in Sydney it's obscenely annoying

3 comments:

  1. The selection at DJs is getting dull IMO. They have lots of Le Pliage but none of the more interesting stuff any more :(

    There's a Longchamp store in the MLC Centre, which I haven't checked out yet but I'm hoping has a better selection.

    Or the Marlene store in New Caledonia has Longchamp Heaven, a whole wall of bags to choose from! It's only a short flight to get there...

    Can you tell I'm obsessed?

    PS: If you're interested, you can see my bags here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy yummy yummy.... i used to worship at the Longchamp boutique in Singapore's Paragon.. obsessed? us??? nooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you must know, I almost got the LV Lock It but saved a bundle with the Furla Farrah (and the smell of leather!). I think pedicures are very indulgent and very good for us, tai-tais in training. Miss you heaps, keeping fingers crossed for November (have to organise work, not always fun).

    ReplyDelete