Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's 7 o'clock on a sunday night...do YOU know where your children are?


My work christmas party was on sunday night...
We were at Cruise Bar (the same night as Australian Idol finale across the way at the opera house..... who won by the way? i have no clue)
More importantly, I was wearing my beautiful beautiful Scanlan & Theodore bustier (and yes that is an excellent set of breastes, thank you...) with my yellow chiffon Bettina Liano skirt (which no one saw because everyone was focusing on said excellent breasteseses...) and Dior Addict rouge lipstick. With token beautiful colleague Moosey darling draped around me. He is a kindred spirit that boy. Found myself wishing Tianbabes was around too.
Drank too much cheap champagne for our own good next thing we had made our way to the Stonewall (after staging a very bizarre show in the taxi along the way) and then somehow found myself on stage with four dragqueens, one of whom wore a dress with "it's my fucckin' show" written across it...when clearly...it was MY fucccckin' show
At work the next day, there was a competition for worst hangover of all time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I want to be there too! Oh man, he is fucking gorgeous.

    We all need a token male like Moose.

    XOXOXOXO, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete