Wednesday, October 3, 2007

long winded wednesdays

i think tian is feeling better. (am constantly checking her blog)
by better i mean less worser.
by worser i mean more than worse.
by worse i mean more than bad.
which is less than good.

i miss singapore.
and the separate classes for each area of english.
grammar. spelling. comprehension. composition.
those idiot exercises in my grammar books one had to fill out.
dutifully and tediously.
and ripping out the answer section and giving them to the teacher.
who asked me how to spell certain words.
which made me worry.
the person controlling our intake of the english language was asking her student how to spell it.
surely something had gone wrong.

lucky my dyslexia didn't kick in until i came to sydney.

Tian texted me about an earthquake. i had no idea. i need new clothes for work. i wish she was here. along with a Zara on every corner.

instead i have a sore throat to distract me (irritating), chronic nausea to keep me busy (uncomfortable) and lunch with B (pleasant) and evening classes (long winded) to get dressed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment