Saturday, March 29, 2008

saturday morning on my own

did i mention i have temporarily moved in with b's?

yes, it's that time of year again... MOVING time... my parents lulled us all into a sense of stability for the past 5-6years at the 3br apartment (6 ppl - you do the math) and then up they leaped off the couch and threw us into a house for the past 12-14 months...and well.... it's go time again this month for us nomads

in the move, i have had to empty my room (omg i did NOT remember buying THAT many clothes!!!) into a STORAGE warehouse whilst my room and my brothers' and my gran's are being renovated...

i am camping at B's with his sister and parents. i'm like the sleepover that never ended... luckily they seem to like me but i miss not being a guest

i miss pookie (he is at the new place - unless mom has given him away without my knowledge, like my two dogs from childhood and then pretended not to realise they were missing until 3 years later admitting they were at my friend Sooping's home)

i miss having all my clothes (even the ones i didn't know i had still) in the one place JUST IN CASE i wanted them - in my defence, B has heaps of clothes and he is NOWHERE near alternating his wardrobe as i am - i have been with him for over a year and he wears like, 3 t-shirts....

i miss my insane deranged unreasonable ridiculous crazy bizarre family - they are crazy and they drive me mad but without them i'm too normal.

i miss my mom and the stress of not knowing what she will do to me next. i won't miss her when she realises i've nicked her vintage Ralph Lauren knit dress that i plan to wear today to a BBQ at Olympic Park. i definitely will not miss her when she realises that i have DESTROYED the vintage dior bag or "DOR" as it is now called... i miss her vintage bruno magli sheepskin boots. i miss her missing me. people don't realise that she is more the annoying older sister not really like my mom. B said why don't you call, but she will just nag me for things that are on my to do list. she doesn't even know i have assignments due and she doesn't show me that she cares what i do, so i'll only believe it when i see it.

i miss my grandma and yelling because she is so deaf, and repeating myself x6 per hour because she has short term memory/attention span.

i miss my poor dad.

i miss internet. B spent 2 hours on the phone with the TPG lady at the support centre (in the Phillippines!!!) who finally said it's my laptop that is not ok. so now i have had to subscribe to techno forum... on a saturday morning i am desperately messaging all these people and talking about domain name servers and ISPs and omg i do not understand what is going on....

i miss everything. i miss the old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment