Friday, June 6, 2008

Catalogue Shopper

Wheee! Last Friday night after weeks of contemplating exchange rates, shipping rates, customs blah blah I placed my first order at Victoria's Secret.


I can't post everything I ordered *blush* but I can tell you that there is a very nice clearance sale happenning and I got this amongst other things:

USD24 plus shipping...

Even though it is the dead of winter in Sydney, I really fancy the nautical theme. I try to resist, especially when the entire world is following that trend, but now that the stripes thing seems to have fallen off the radar I am stocking up again once more.

I love online shopping, it's so much fun. I used to have too much fun on Ebay, and it's been a while since then. Hopefully, my mother doesn't mistake my shipment and end up wearing them herself "accidentally" (yeah, right a likely story... as if one doesn't remember that they did not buy anything recently and post it to themselves)

CAN'T WAIT! It's better than Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment