Friday, April 10, 2009

Go Fug Yourself: Because Fugly Is The New Pretty

there is nothing like starting easter friday with a quick squiz at Go Fug Yourself: Because Fugly Is The New Pretty

tell me i have not had so much coffee that would convince me i hallucinated the fact that elle is looking like that jo wildenstein with the cat/botox fetish? looking at this makes me want to roll around the floor and shriek "what happened to your face?!"

yes, those are, hands down the BEST LEGS EVER. but, is there now a 'Botox' tool in the Photoshop program? why are we not using the 'Touch Up Roots' function?! i am so ecstatic over those legs, i really couldn't care less what the head looks like, but if we are going to be thorough... i think the roots would have been a good starting point.


i tend to grap my shirt like that when i'm trying to convince myself that it is a complete outfit and no, my underwear will not show.. i just need. to. pull. it. this. way. and. that. way. and it will cover me. just fine. there. no. need. for. pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment