Thursday, January 3, 2013

Summer Stripes


Happy New Year! 

What better way to start things off than with a healthy dose of new clothes?  No, I did not make any "shop less" resolutions (because I don't want to!).

Everything showed up this morning, including my new Just Female striped sweater dress that I immediately whipped on.  Just in time as I wasn't really keen on rifling through my wardrobe for something to throw on for drinks at Uncle M's house in Mosman.  I think I'll just slip on some black loafers.. although my dipped ankle boots in taupe would work just as well.

I have to say, I'm one of those people who never gets sick of nautical or Breton themes.  Especially in the summertime.

(I'm wearing a striped dress from Just Female, with an ASOS belt and vintage necklace from Loewe. The pearl friendship bracelets are from Lombok.)

No comments:

Post a Comment