Thursday, July 20, 2006

I SPY

Last night went to the gym with fellow single pal Karen, or KARRREEENNNNN!! on Friday nights as she is known at afterwork drinks. It must be the hormones I suppose, that makes us roll down the car window to get a better look at random blokes driving by. Mind you they do it too so it seems fair. It was only when I actually stopped the car upon sighting a more promising pedestrian that it all seemed abit ridiculous. Between the two of us we know more people than it would seem possible and yet we are still perving on complete strangers instead of doing what we should be doing, which for me would be, driving in a straight line, and for Karen, calling up all the boys and having them parade down the highway for us to award points. We could have several categories:
hotness, cuteness,
babyfaced, cut, good hair, charming,
nice walk, dress sense, and um,
hotness.
But we aren't single for no good reason, I'd marry a man if his mother was a good cook...indonesian food being my absolute fav. I have not met one to my liking yet. Meanwhile, this is just really fun to do. It's like 'I SPY' for singletons. Well, not even just singletons. OK, it's just 'I SPY'.
So after an hour at the gym Karen and I pissed off to Chinatown for yummy yummy Taiwanese food.
Doesn't matter how cute a guy is, I'll stop the car for him, but I won't be getting out unless he has a plate of dumplings too.
Oh! And some stir fried spinach. Mmmm and noodles... And some chicken curry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment