Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday 20 July

WELL... after all night obsessing over FLICKr like a deranged woman, wake up this morning to find the site is temporarily down.
SIGH...
Oh well, so far am catalogueing photographs from the India trip, but I'm going to get some photographs taken in China, Laos, and Vietnam printed today. My painting classes start this Monday night, Dad's birthday tomorrow, my gorgeous girlfriend's birthday drinks on Saturday and something else needs to be done that I'm forgetting.
Ah, phonebill. Oh poo....
Currently reading "Clouds Among the Stars"by Victoria Clayton. I've read it about 8 times but I just adore the British charm of it.
Current Friends marathon status: Season 6. Noone actually knows how many times I have watched Friends. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but it cheers me up. I like the pretty colours. If I had my own place, I may just paint the walls purple.
Today's insight from the Dalai Lama:
"For a person who cherishes compassion and love, the practice of tolerance is essential, and for that, an enemy is indispensable. So we should be grateful to our enemies, for it is they who can best help us to develop a tranquil mind."
Today's outfit: my lee jeans (blue wash) tucked into dark brown boots, tangerine singlet under chunky draped V-front Fornarina knit, glass bauble necklace from India, mama's diamond ring (hey, she volunteered it!), red nails and Lancome lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment