Sunday, July 1, 2007

cheap n chic

hah! scoured in bottom of my purse today and bought this charm curtain that one puts together (my nails are frayed from pulling everything apart over and over)...
it cost 3dollars! i thought:
"hah! that's cheap and entertaining... hullo goal no. 2 (save money) totally achievable... i shall do cheap DIY hobbies instead of blowing entire wages on pants and the stupid like"

only to find, that not only does the 3 dollars not even cover half a window (which i had been FULLY prepared for... i mean 3 bucks! big deal)

well, well, well, push me over and slap me silly and call me a goose...

cos the thing covers like 1/15 of my window... i shall have to go back and spend like... who knows (i cannot measure obviously.. and i cannot do my 3x timestable)
SIGH
worse still, B will have deja vu from the time i bought my curtains which were transparent (i did not realise just how useless they were), and which failed to cover a single pane of glass... i also had to buy my curtain piece by piece...
BLAST!!..and to think i was so pleased with myself this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment