Sunday, July 1, 2007

makes me wonder

i shall ponder how idiotic i am, and how it is i can walk about without falling on my face every day as i go about doing silly things; whilst i watch season 2 of will & grace

did i mention i have no funds until wednesday (payday!!!) because i spent it on my two fave things? well i did...
and my two fave things are
  1. my car Kravitz
  2. scanlan & theodore (new honey bronze harem silk trousers i LOVE them)

bought the trousers the week before last in melba-toastie..and then had to wait a nerve-wracking 7 hours to tell B what i had done... eeks! i'd already consulted myself during the walk (yes, i then spent my last 2 dollars on coffee) and found myself GUILTY of FECKLESSNESS and vowed to turn a new leaf, as soon as i found some fabulous earrings to wear with it next paycheck!! (hence i joined superviva.com ... but which then had one person declare "sale purchases are NOT an emergency" BLAST)

no, i don't know what is the matter with me

but i'm trying to budget with my 3dollar diy habits, aren't i?? throw a girl some couture once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment