Wednesday, November 28, 2007

AAAAARGH why won't you talk to me???

also known as: why do bad things happen to great people

I have spent from 11pm to now, 11.30pm loading, unloading, logging in, logging out, refreshing, a single login page to lodge a billing enquiry to my dear phone company...
I spent all day yesterday with my mobile clamped to the side of my head on hold, being transferred, in the phone queue for the same billing enquiry...
My own fault I didn't go to the store today to ask them to do what I know from previous times they will say, "oh, you must contact customer service"

Apparently, the explanation for why I cannot contact the excellent customer service reps is because the company's products and services are so wonderful that they are experiencing longer customer call times then anticipated.

I.E. everyone quit, went on holidays, and the rest are already stuck with miserable people like self on the phone asking as many questions as possible before they get put on hold or transferred or hung up on...

I spent so long on this phone bill that I even managed in the meantime to sort out my gym membership AND send feedback to Fitness First enthusing about how wonderful the customer service guy was..
I even managed to lodge a cashback bonus with HP for my new laptop
I went to gym with B
I sorted all my mail
I checked facebook.com (still boring)

Tonight I concede defeat, I will return for battle tomorrow! Armed with icepacks for my elbow and a prop to hold mobile to left ear (I am left handed and left headed)

BTW if you are insinuating that the bill was overdue.. I understand why you would suggest that, and I will forgive you right away for not taking my side and tell you, it is due on 30th November...2007 not 2006

So there

So will you be on my side now???

No comments:

Post a Comment