Saturday, November 10, 2007

letter for you

hope you are having a good weekend,
and work is treating you well.
how's bambi?
can you believe people are STILL getting brand new
ruched prada leather bags here?
and you have had yours for so long you sent it to HK?
and i still want one...
hehe
i'm exhausted from working out what to wear to work,
and getting to work on time (8.20am!!) with coffee, with
the right outfit (can't wear the same thing twice in a week)
or on the same day aslast weel...
you didn't tell me about that?
i miss singapore..
one day i'm just going to leave my desk and just fly over
because i can't stand it any longer..
i miss that chicken rice place
that you and del took me to.
i eat so much laksa because i miss singapore and there's nothing else to
eat. although my friend at work likes maccas...
so we eat that alot...
i lend her my sex&thecity dvds..
are you going shopping this weekend?
i put a deposit on a dress in Scanlan, but i haven't picked it up yet..
maybe next week after my exams...
xoxox
love you miss you
love love!
why is it that it takes longer to email or text than for me to do this?????

No comments:

Post a Comment