Sunday, September 21, 2008

i like a man in uniform... DAMIER uniform




How adorable is this? After B emailed me to say he didn't have a tie for a total last minute work thingy, I decided to give the guy a break. I mean, nothing boosts my morale like a Louis Vuitton scarf, and I figure he deserves a little pick me up. So I got him the Damier Classique in the light grey. Adorable.
By the way, kudos to the customer service hotline, see below:
Dom: "I need to get a tie to match a pale pink shirt, what have you got in store?"
Victor: "Would you like a tie in a contrasting or matching colour?"
my god, points for that alone in my opinion. I'm so pleased about that service hotline, such fab help.
Obviously, he loved it.
Obviously, his colleagues loved it.
I win, I am awesome.
Job well done, good for me.
The end.
P.S. Totally hot scarves in LV at the moment, maybe I deserve a pick me up next week. Note to self: must call Victor.

No comments:

Post a Comment