Thursday, September 4, 2008

One week away and the place goes into meltdown mode

The wonderful world of officelife...
I came back from sick leave (diagnosis: plague, symptoms: want to slam head into wall repeatedly, treatment: sob and sulk) to find my desk was a MESS.
It was already a mess when I left but the mess I came back to was just... war/earthquake zone still going through the aftershocks.. The fear of MORE drama has made me chug down as much vitamin C as my body doesn't think it wants and just hang onto the desk for dear life...
All this with an exam on Saturday that I cannot pull myself together to study for. Closed book exam... GAH
Will go buy myself some victoria's secret to cheer myself up...
One more day tomorrow! I love my job I love my job I love my job

No comments:

Post a Comment