Monday, June 14, 2010

I just can't fight it

It seems like I always stumble my way back to all things kitsch during exam periods... once more I have managed to procrastinate and wade my way through the world wide web and landed upon these new don't-need-but-must-have-its:

Contact Lens Case (never mind I have spent the last three months browsing vintage spectacle frames - more about that later, long story short, I thought I'd wear my specs more and up my nerdy quirky quotient)


Pillow Cases (these are less than my stipulated 600 egyptian thread count minimum but it must be the Moccona Instant Coffee talking - mum switched to decaf, did I mention that? Again, long story short, the only things I can get my hands off that are considered stimulating in this house are Dad's cigarettes, Moccona, or Chai)


I can't wait till this exam is over and I can go back to wanting normal things, that I cannot afford.

And not just because it's GFC2 and I am going through a phase of skinflint like never before...which reminds me I SO need to just man up and order another supply of contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment