Sunday, September 12, 2010

If at first you don't succeed

It just goes to show, persistence pays off!!

By persistence, I mean constantly scrutinising the dress section of Victoria's Secret for this gem
I saw it... oh... hum... months ago. Loved it. But didn't buy it. Some wacko idea I had about saving money. Then it disappeared and I have been punishing myself/obsessing about it.

THEN, instead of doing my assignment for uni (Conveyancing - YAWN) this sunday morning, I decided to do one last teeny sneaky peek.

Cut to me doing my evil laugh whilst forking over my credit card details.

AT LAST IT IS MINE! MY PRECIOUS!

Ideally, I will look like nice lady in the photo, not Gollum from Lord of the Rings when I finally get into the dress.

and NOW I can get back to my homework.

Like a good little law student.

Who also bought two super soft Pima tees from Victoria's Secret with the maxi dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment