Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nonstop drooling over interior decor = Assignment time again

Yes. I have diversified my modes of procrastination.

Today, we are focusing on decor along the theme of 'well, instead of getting anywhere near doing uni work, let's dream instead of what my home is going to look like'

As follows:

Bathroom (this has GOT to be one of the most important places, doesn't it?)






I'm really liking the darkwood options.. but the pale cabinets are so provincial frenchy, how could I not love? hmm decisions decisions.

Not much easier in the study either:



Or the kitchen (another majorly important room, too often with stingy sized sinks and NO counter space - how on earth would one manage?)





Procrastination thanks to Pottery Barn and Elle Decor. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment