Monday, April 4, 2011

Copa...copacabananaaaaa

How was your weekend? Mine was great, I did lunges which for me is like taking vitamins. It's so yawnsville but it's so good for you. I did some other stuff too, mostly whilst hanging out in a onesie from Forever21 hehe. I love lazy weekends like that, it makes the Monday after feel so much less deranged.

It was a reasonably productive day for me today. Got some work done, put in a bid for some shares, went to the post office to return the ASOS dress, sorted out my timesheet, AND as if that wasn't enough, I started going back to private pilates reformer sessions. I felt so virtuous and full of good deeds. I wanted to do more. Productive things, I mean.

So. I tried out St Tropez tanning lotion. For the first time. One of my Sydney besties L gave me a bottle of it. And I never touched it until now, purely because I'm so lazy I don't even like brushing my hair.

Anyway, I slapped and slathered that baby all over me. It was BLACK. It was like slopping tar all over myself. Have you ever seen it? The bottle is so, you know, chic. And it sounds like a Barry Manilow song is just waiting to burst out of it...


Wait till you see what's inside! Will update you on how it goes in the morning. I've got a white bed spread that needs ruining.

Night night! xx

P.s. I can't get that Copacabana song out of my head now

No comments:

Post a Comment