Saturday, April 23, 2011

Indecisions, indecisions

The only decision I managed to make all week may well have been selecting the crazy acid turquoise nail lacquer I'm wearing this easter weekend. It goes with nothing and everything.
I did start clearing out all my laundry backlog, and it's occurred to me - I NEED a dresser. OR I need more shoes. We all know I need more shoes. But I do need to implement some kind of intelligent storage system before I get swamped by my knitwear collection. That would be less than ideal. Also less than ideal is navigating to IKEA by myself. I'm not a fan of driving in directions I'm not familiar with... one of the few things I'm conservative about. But I guess I'll take one for the team, for the sake of my shoes and my clothes. They deserve to be happy.
Wish me luck!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment