Saturday, March 3, 2012

Black is the new pink

(Source: s05.imageupper.com)

I wanted to post something rainbow, or at least hot pink and glittery, in the spirit of Mardi Gras (Happy Mardi Gras everyone!) but..... you know what?  I do so love my head to toe black from time to time.  
And M Kerr is demonstrating reason number 1 why that is, over here in Exhibit A. 
How fantastic is the cut of those pants?  Wait, is that a jumpsuit actually?  Strictly speaking, I don't like jumpsuits, but loosely speaking, I love them if they look like this. 
IF this is a jumpsuit here.  Either way I'm liking what I'm seeing.
What's better than head to toe black?  The black on black look.  Paired with that generous but tailored blazer, there's nothing left to do but stand back and applaud.  Just like with cars, black on black is a sleek look.  And it looks easier than it really is.  
Reason number 2 for why I love the head to toe black?  Look how brilliantly all that Louis Vuitton Damier Monogram goes with it.  It's awful when a person clashes with their luggage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment