Friday, March 30, 2012

What's new?

(courtesy Celine)

Well, not these Celine shoppers.
These babies have been circling everyone's must-have lists for YONKS.
There's nothing like feeling, well, cross with someone, to trigger that little synapse in the brain to go from 'Oh, wouldn't it be lovely' to 'buy buy buy' like some frantic stock broker signalling away on the exchange floor.
(It's dividend time so I've got stocks on the brain again, hence weird reference. Let's all pretend my metaphors make complete sense at all other times.)
The main hurdle I've had is, ok well, the main hurdleS I have had are the following:
1. HARD TO FIND in Sydney
2. If found, they are stupidly expensive. No the exchange rate/inflation/tax does not explain the price hike
3. If found, it is with a 'sold' tag attached to it firmly
and, the biggest obstacle of all
4. I can't make up my mind what colour I want.  NO 'all of them' is not an option, at this time.

So tell me, if you could have ANY colour, which would you choose?

You have all weekend, thank gosh it's Friday! x

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment