Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Printopia II



  



(I've been having way too much fun on pixlr-o-matic!  Shirt: asos; jeans: A/wear; boots: asos; bracelet: Anouska London)


I've only just fallen in love with and started gathering printed shirts for my off duty wardrobe this year.
Remember my new shirt from ASOS that I got a few posts ago??
I finally got to wear it out!  I like making sure that the first time I wear a new item that I'm super excited about that it's on a good outing day.
I also had on for the first time a brand new charm bracelet from Anouska London.  The charm is a little gold elephant.  LOVE IT!
For most of the day I had the shirt tucked in to a pair of dark skinny jeans which were tucked into my new but scuffed like crazy boots.
I think I did most of the scuffing, I love them so much, I've been wearing them every weekend.  With everything.  At one point I had on my romper, but hadn't yet taken the boots off.  Because I wasn't ready to say auf weidersehen for the day.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment