Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Confessions

  1. I want a hamburger. A giant juicy hamburger (WITH BEETROOT). With fries. And chicken nuggets. And a steak (medium rare, ta very much).
  2. And beer.

since I arrived here, I've had the tiniest amount of chicken flesh (we're talking atkins rationing sizes here) and I've always been the good girl who eats all her veggies...

  1. I have one two three... mmm... 5 pairs of shoes. I left the high heels (stunning SO Christian Loubutin!) in Singapore...(i'm still a backpacker though)
  2. I have 3 different moisturisers for my face
  3. I haven't done any yoga in India (but I have done my part, posing for photos with all the tourists here, so that's my contribution)
  4. I'm really good at holding my pee (you try doing it for 36 hours bet you won't last). It's a gift
  5. I listen to Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment