Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello Jello, why so yellow?

 
 

(Grey knit, Oxford; Necklace, Glamadonna; Jeans, Oasis; Heels, Sachi.  B wears v-neck from Asos.)

Happy New Year!  Any resolutions?  I don't like to make any resolutions, although one thing I will be doing more of this year is keeping my wardrobe filled with bright happy colours.
Like my lemon yellow jeans from Oasis that I completely adore!  The only thing I find tough with coloured jeans is deciding on what to wear on top.  It's such a statement already that I don't like to overdo it, unless I'm off to fashionweek in which case I'm all for piling on as many colours as I possibly can.  But for a crepe-stop with B, it's nice to keep things relaxed with just a splash of gem colour on the necklace over an easy grey knit.
I really love this knit.. it's got this peekaboo sleeve like a semi cut off mitt that the thumb goes through.  I'll have to get more pics of it so you can see for yourself what I mean.  Perhaps when I get out my pastel pink jeans.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment