Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pack Your Bags


Went back to work today.  It seems like I have been out of the office for donkey years however it was only... a week ago?  Can that be right?  Anyway, immediately found myself buried under an avalanche of yellow folders.  My entire office is filled with yellow folders.  Perhaps that explains the lemon yellow pants obsession? (see my post from yesterday)  
Anyway.. I survived my first day back, mostly by fantasising over various handbags by Reed Krakoff (here).  Have you ever seen such colours?  Remember my not-a-resolution resolution from yesterday's post? 
Well! I'm completely in love with the Atlantique bag in one of the gem colours.  See it here.  Of course, I'd have to have one of the gymbags too.  Not necessarily to go to the gym though, but it's always handy to have a gymbag like this at the ready!
*I don't know about you but I never want to just click on a link unless I get a preview of what I'm going to look at.  If you like the screenshots, then you better get clicking!
Did I mention there's a sale on?  I'm having trouble deciding on a colour, but don't let me hold you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment