Thursday, January 19, 2012

If in doubt, add sequins


I've had about 2 litres of coffee today, so in case it doesn't seem clear at the end of this post, I think girlfriend here looks GREAT.   Just like a very tan (of course) ray of sunshine. 
Remember all those times I prattled on about bright colours?  Well well well.  What have we here. Clearly someone looked at the colour swatch and thought "I dunno, it's bright, but is it you know, POPPING?" and promptly doused the gown in sequins. 
And rightly so. 
(Is it sequins by the way?  or is it that odd texture fabric that's kind of python printy?  Let's say it's sequins until someone tells us otherwise)
There's nothing like a sparkling dress.  Even if Maria doesn't already get her teeth whitened, I'd be HAPPY to bet my two new pairs of sequinned loafers that this dress would have made them look whiter than rice. 
I wish I had this dress.  I know I say this ALL THE TIME, but I'd wear this baby anywhere.  Even casual Fridays at the office.  

Note to self: discuss new sequinned shoes in next post, and buy whitening toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment