Saturday, January 23, 2010

And after this, we will be up to speed

  1. I finally got my full license: On my last day of unemployment before the new job, instead of doing any homework, I chugged over to the registry and paid $37 to take the last test. Bombed out (i'm incredibly bad at touchscreen - i am just happy i can manage an ATM transaction so this is not surprising), and paid another $37 to retake the same damn test. Passed that, thank goodness, but was completely mortified about failing. Then I had to pay another $151 to actually get my full license. I still look hideous on the license (on my old license, a bouncer once looked at it and said 'this does you no justice'). I'm finally a grown up!
  2. I passed all my exams from last semester apparently. I checked on my enrolment screen which said pass for Financial Analysis for Transaction Law, Corporate Law, and Evidence and Criminal Process. I don't technically know the marks, because I haven't paid an outstanding library fine (did I tell you about this? it's a long story, tell you about it later). But I found out that I can just see if I passed or not if I just wait abit longer and enrol for the next semester's subjects. Suits me just fine, since I don't have the cash on me right now anyways, and I don't want to know unless it's AT LEAST a credit.
  3. since leaving my last job, I have not thrown up or had non-stop chest pains. funny, innit?
  4. I think that is all I needed to tell you, and obviously, I am once again, on the hunt for a tan that will last through to the next summer. I look better as a tanned brunette. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment