Sunday, January 24, 2010

Meet my MOH (maid of honour)

Oh spank me if you must for using that cheesy acronym, but this is a Public Service Announcement.

Happy days, I have secured myself my baby-faced Sydney bestie Leanne to be my MOH.

It seemed to be the obvious choice given that barely two weeks into the engagement she was emailing me Bridal Expo information, and so SUPER supportive of the fact that despite not knowing when/where/how I was having a wedding/engagement party, I insisted on spending ALL MY FREE TIME looking for engagement party outfits. Instead of doing uni work. But let's not sweat that minor detail. And no, I have not yet found an outfit, but have instead found several adorable DVF dresses that are HTH (have to have). And the uni work is due this week and remains, undone. Oops, I DIA (did it again).

Oh look, I'm a teenage cheerleader with all the shorthand expressions. Fetch.

But anywho, this is my gorgeous gorgeous MOH. And not that anyone was counting, super photogenic (see photo) and I just adore how sweet she is to me. We talk about anything and everything and bitch about everything else. I love it. Yes she eats so slowly and it drives me insane when I'm on the clock, but any other time of day I LOVE it because we always have so much to talk and bitch about. I have never met someone who spends as much if not more on Victoria's Secret than me. Or someone who can always quote verbatim all current interest rates on every credit card available in Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment