Sunday, January 24, 2010

And then there were two..

You probably already guessed, but the Duchess Tianbabes is going to be one of my bridesmaids.

I actually asked Duchess mid week whilst at work.. and had to wait an agonising three hours for a reply email (She is intern-ing at a scene straight out of Devil Wears Prada).

She replied back with the most loving email, and saying that she had already been drafting her bridesmaid's speech. I have never felt so relieved.. we always said we are to be each others' bridesmaids, but geography is such a worry. Especially for someone like me who worries so hard if there are not at least three contingency back up plans for Plan A. Except, Tian being bridesmaid was Plan A and I didn't have a Plan B let alone Plan C for that.

You've met her before, but, the Duchess always changes her hair, at this moment she is sporting the bowl cut which I so envy, but cannot pull off. She is so Audrey Hepburn out of Funny Face in that style. Here she is, pre-bowl cut:


Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment