Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The land of the free (and easy)

Today is a public holiday - what is it this time, you ask? Since you asked, it's Australia Day.

Don't you have another public holiday coming up soon? Yes, that would be the Queen's Birthday.

I love this town. Hah.

Although, technically I should be putting my time to good use by madly finishing (ok, starting) off the following:

1 x presentation for Ethics tomorrow
1 x reflective journal 1500 words minimum for Ethics thursday
1 x discussion paper 2000 words for Corporate Insolvency next monday
1 x study session (ok, cramming) for Ethics exam next wednesday
1 x research paper 4000 words for Corporate Insolvency 9th Feb

Yes, sure. No worries, as we say in Australand.

Hah! THS The Kardashians is on so.... maybe after that.

And the sun is out now, and I did mention that tan look I like? (obviously I use sunscreen, duh)

So... maybe after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment